Please note that all functions, bookings and orders are subject to Frasers Events? Function Conditions of Hire (May 2010).
By proceeding with the booking, the Hirer agrees to the following Booking Conditions (?Conditions?)
1. Function Order Form - A Function Order Form will be completed at the outset and amended according to when booking and specific information is received prior to the booking date.
2. Bars - Frasers Events holds an Ashford Borough Council Alcohol and Entertainments Premises Licence. The times printed on the Function Form must be adhered to exactly as this is a Licence requirement. No function may proceed past 12.00 midnight and all will cease at that time. Please ensure guests are aware of this. Under the terms of Frasers Events? licence all guests must leave the premises in an orderly and quiet fashion at that time to respect other buildings and homes in the vicinity.
3. Cancellation Charges - These are detailed in Frasers Events? Booking Guidelines (April 2010). The Hirer is strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance.
4. Outside Contractors ? As Frasers Events shall have no control over them, it is agreed that it is reasonable in the circumstances that the Hirer shall indemnify Frasers Events against any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever caused by any contractor, supplier or adviser working on behalf of the Hirer (?Agent?) and against all claims, demands, expenses, proceedings and damages arising therefrom. Frasers Events reserves the right to refuse access to any Agent. All Agents will need to be met prior to the event and must hold appropriate and current indemnity insurances relating to their activity which shall be disclosed to Fraser Events and verified.
5. Hirer Liabilities - Please safeguard all Hirer and its guests? property. It is agreed that Frasers Events shall have no liability for loss or damage to property unless Frasers Events can be established to be in breach of the Booking Guidelines, Booking Conditions and Conditions of Hire. Frasers Events shall only be liable for death or personal injury where it arises from, and to the extent thereof, Frasers Events? negligent acts or omissions. The Hirer agrees to be bound by all reasonable instructions of authorised representatives of Frasers Events in relation to the conduct of the event and shall further ensure that all persons attending the event shall similarly follow such instructions. Fraser Events reserve the right to vary menus and wine selections specified in the Function Order Form in the event of unavailability of any items after discussion with the Hirer.
No signs, flags, display, posters or any other material may be erected or fixed without the express written permission of the Proprietors.
Goods, liquor, food and services of any description shall not be bought in from outside, consumed or sold by the Hirer or any of its guests or Agents without Frasers Events? prior written consent in which case additional terms and conditions will apply. No tickets may be sold at or for the event.
6. The Hirer is responsible and liable for all and any damage caused to any area, room, furnishings, walls, ceilings, utensils or equipment by any act, omission or neglect of the Hirer, its guests or Agents. The Hirer agrees to indemnity Frasers Events the amount required to make good or remedy such damage within 7 days of Frasers Events notifying the Hirer of reasonable details of such loss or damage. This will include compensation for reasonably foreseeable loss of business directly arising from such loss or damage, which the Hirer agrees is a reasonable head of claim for which the Hirer should be liable.
7. It is agreed that Frasers Events? name, telephone and fax number, e-mail addresses, web sites, and any derivatives will not be used in any advertising or promotion or publicity without the express prior written permission of Frasers Events.
8. Number of persons booked - Provisional numbers will be requested at the time of booking. Frasers Events? price will be based on the last available numbers of guests notified to it prior to that price. If actual numbers increase, Frasers Events shall be entitled to charge accordingly for differences in numbers on the day and confirmed numbers from original numbers against which an estimate of cost may have been given. This will not affect any minimum charge. Final numbers will be required 8 weeks before the event and payment of final invoice will be required at that time.
9. Cancellation of the event by Frasers Events. Frasers Events are entitled to cancel the booking and terminate the Contract between the Hirer and Frasers Events at any time without any obligation to the Hirer in any of the following circumstances:-
10. Behaviour - Frasers Events reserves the right to judge what are acceptable levels of noise and/or behaviours of the Hirer and their guests or Agents and the Hirer must promptly take all steps necessary for corrective action as requested by Frasers Events or its staff. In the event of failure to comply with such requests, Frasers Events may terminate/stop the event/booking without being liable to the Hirer for any refund or compensation.
11. The bringing onto Frasers Events property of musical instruments or any other music playing device by the Hirer or any of their guests is NOT permitted without prior written permission of Frasers Events.
12. Damage - In relation to any damage or disturbance caused by the Hirer, its guests or Agents, dependant on the nature of the damage and circumstances, Frasers Events are entitled to call the Police and disclose all and any information it may have relating to such persons.
13. Frasers Events? Policies ? It is the policy of Frasers Events not to discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, disability, sex, gender, creed, marital status, age or ethnic origin. The Hirer, their guests and Agents will adhere to this policy or Frasers Events may, without incurring any liability, remove from Frasers Events property any person offending this policy. Frasers Events and all activities and events executed are subject to the statutory controls including those related to fire, health and safety, licensing, and hygiene. All the requirements thereof must be strictly observed by the Hirer, their guests and Agents. Prior written permission from Frasers Events must be obtained by the Hirer for any entertainment or services contracted by the Hirer to take place at Frasers or for any display to be fixed. All displays must comply with statutory codes and regulations.
14. Complaints - Any comment or complaint should be made to Frasers Events at the time of the event so that if possible the matter may be resolved immediately. Alternatively, the Hirer (or guests directly if they have been affected) shall write within 14 working days of the event to the Frasers Events at the address on the Function Confirmation with the reasonable details thereof. The Hirer shall not be entitled to make any claim after such period.
15. Costs - Costs given on the Function Confirmation for any event being booked in excess of 3 months in advance are ONLY A NON-BINDING ESTIMATE AND GUIDE OF COSTS. The final cost will be provided to the Hirer not less than 2 calendar months before the function. Frasers Events reserves the right to alter these costs after consultation with the Hirer.
16. Frasers Events welcome children provided they are supervised at all times and that all legal obligations are observed at all times. No one under the age of 18 should attempt to purchase alcohol nor have it purchased for them and Frasers Events and their staff shall have absolute discretion (which shall not be challengeable by the Hirer) to refuse to serve anyone they reasonably consider is under the age of 18. Consumption of any alcohol by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited.
17. Whilst every precaution is taken to ensure children?s? safety whilst on Frasers, note must be taken that the premises is located on a working farm with ponds, ditches and machinery which are a hazard to children. The garden is not an approved play area and has some hazards such as the pond. Children must not be left unattended in the garden and must be supervised at all times.
18. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that their guests with children understand Frasers Events? policy relating to children and under 18?s and supervise their children accordingly.
19. Music - With regards to the playing of recorded music during the Function, whilst Frasers can recommend suitable sound event companies. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that all guests and Agents actually play the appropriate tracks during the Ceremony. Please see the guidelines issued by the Registrars Office. All agents of the hirer must provide proof of PAT testing certificates and PI Insurance cover.
20. Bar ? Please note that under the Civil Marriages Legislation no food or drink can be served one hour prior to a Wedding Ceremony and Frasers Events shall not do so.
Barham's Mill Road
Visitors by appointment only
Tel: 01233 756122